Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Booking
- Our suites have been designed as a retreat for couples only. We know you love your kids, we do accept children in certain circumstances but our suites are proportioned for couples not families. We can recommend other more suitable accommodation in the area.
- The Retreat is for the exclusive use of registered guests only.
- Check in time is 2.00pm. Check out time is10.00am. Early check in or late checkout strictly by prior arrangement
- You are provided your own fully self contained accommodation suite, breakfast basket, use of the common lounge, BBQ, pool and spa or as described in the package you have purchased. All Linen and towels are included. Packages have inclusions as described, these may be above and beyond our basic accommodation or may offer a price reduction and no breakfast basket in the case of self catering packages.
- Guests are responsible for any additional cleaning costs incurred which are above and beyond the standard cleaning carried out.
- Prices quoted will be honoured and will remain current for a period of three months
- Our prices are quoted in Australian Dollars.
- A deposit or supply of Credit Card details must be made to confirm the reservation. We will endeavour to contact you in the case of another enquiry but reserve the right to take other bookings if we cannot contact you.
- Cancellation? Why not defer your visit instead with minimum notice of 2 weeks.
- Our cancellation policy: Please let us know IN WRITING as soon as possible. Cancellations 30 days prior to the commencement of the booking will be refunded in full. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to the commencement of the booking, will forfeit the full amount due unless the Suite can be re-let for the entire period. If successfully re-let, a full refund will be given. To be entitled to a refund, cancellations must be made in writing by email or fax. This deposit is not refundable if the reservation is cancelled unless the suite can be re-let. An administration fee may be charged in the case of a refund.
- To be entitled to any kind of refund we must have your intention to cancel in writing
- Tariffs are reviewed periodically, prices which are quoted may vary for events beyond our control, eg such as changes in taxes or bank fees.
- Third party bookings are also subject to the booking conditions relevant to the third party site.
- The total tariff will be charged if the reservation is cancelled within 48 hours of the arrival date unless the suite is re-let.